Experienced. Engaging. Relatable.
Corey Phelps is an award-winning business school professor and executive educator with deep expertise in strategy, innovation and leadership development. His decades of academic research combined with his work with thousands of executives have shaped his approach to developing strategic leaders and building innovative, future-ready organizations.
Corey is the Dean and Fred E. Brown Chair of Business at the University of Oklahoma Michael F. Price College of Business. Formerly a professor at McGill University, HEC Paris and the University of Washington, he holds a PhD from the NYU Stern School of Business.
Corey’s acclaimed recent book - Cracked It! How to Solve Big Problems and Sell Solutions Like Top Strategy Consultants - was published by Palgrave Macmillan. His research explores how organizations innovate, grow and adapt to changing competitive conditions. He’s published over 20 papers in leading academic outlets and received several prestigious research awards.
More about Corey:
- Extensive keynote speaking, consulting, and training experience across numerous sectors
- Worked with thousands of leaders from hundreds of organizations in 30+ countries
- Understands the challenges of being a senior leader in a dynamic industry because he is one
- Winner of several prestigious teaching awards
- Known as a low-maintenance, high-performance speaker who is easy to work with